Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Favorites

So, lately I have been thinking of all of the things I just love. I realized I am an odd specimen of a woman. I thought, kindly, that I could share a few of my favorites with you. Any of my Friday Favorites will have to measure up to pretty high marks in order to make it to the coveted Friday blog. They must make me very very happy. Uncannily so. So here, reader, is a glimpse into my world..the world of favorites...the world of happiness. (Please note that of course my family, the church, friends, and so on are on the top of my favorites. This is more of an eclectic gathering of favorites differing from the norm )


Today's Friday Favorites begins with Mr. Rodgers. It was one awe inspiring and life changing day that Mr. Rodgers introduced me to my favorite food combination. He took out a banana. He took out some cheese. Yes, my friends, he put them together. There is something truly magical about bananas and cheese. It has been a favorite of mine for many years...literally.



The other day, I was making dinner and realized (in horror) that Taelor had never had this delectable combo. So, toothpicks in hand I tried it on him. Mr. Picky LOVED them!!! It was a momentous occasion. I was passing the torch onto a new generation. My shoulders are now a little more square and I stand a little taller. Someone, in this vast universe, likes bananas and cheese just like me (and Mr. Rodgers). I am at peace. Thank you PBS!! (Or was it KBYU?)

5 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

You crack me up.

Becky said...

I LOVE Mr. Rogers...despite that fact that I don't remember bananas and cheese.

That aside I just need to tell you one thing and that is:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERST!

JJCC said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We need to do lunch

Heather said...

Your a SILLY girls!!! I don't remember banana's and cheese!! But I believe you!!! :O)

ashley said...

I admit that I have YET to try your bananas and cheese, though it is on my list of things to try! And look at you, Mrs. Photographer, with your angled shot! Lookin' good!