Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged? Oh my!

I am - always cold
I know - 2 + 2 = 5
I want - much more than what is good for me
I have - an amazing family, cute house, and lots of laundry to fold
I dislike - pessimism, unmade beds, and dry hands
I miss - good friends far away
I feel - sore (got 2 stiches today)
I hear - the soft hum of the dryer
I smell - baby lotion (I LOVE that smell)
I crave - banana cake and rocky road icecream
I cry - when I have hurt someone's feelings
I search - for binkies, keys, and answers
I wonder - how to get a call from Ed McMahon
I regret - regretting
I love - electric blankets, clear counters, beautiful music, sitting on the porch, and breezy days
I care - too much about what others think
I worry - about pretty much everything
I remember - my dad holding me until I would fall asleep again after a bad dream
I believe - in optimism and miracles
I dance - when only my family is looking and I am really tired
I don't - know how Jared finds the patience to teach 24 students for 6 hours each day -wow
I argue - when I think I can change someones mind
I write - down important dates on everything but the calendar
I win - when I play rumikub (except if I am playing Taelor)
I lose - my debit card on a fairly regular basis
I wish - I could go on a vacation with my family
I listen - to Bocelli and love it
I can usually be found watching - Halli sleeping, Taelor playing, and Jared smiling
I am scared - of the unknown
I need - to feel needed
I forget - to live in the moment and appreciate the little things
I am happy - to be alive!!!
I tag - my mom, Ashley, Mary, Becky, Marcy, Kelly L., Rachel, Carolina, Angela, Adrianne, Emily, Lisa, Sondra, Andrew, and T-star

(This was fun, thanks Jenny)

8 comments:

JJCC said...

Oh that was cute. Why the stitches? Do blog!

JJCC said...

And also I am facinated by Mr andrew t wright and I want to set him up with my Sister-in-law

Ericsonfam said...

K Cherst sorry I messed up on your name duh but um ya I loved reading your tag. Thanks for the chat. I needed it.

Carolina said...

Rumikub, huh? I think we need to play. . . .

Chersten said...

Bring it on!!

Ashley said...

This is the cutest tag ever; it was like a little poem! You are so cool! Why did you get stitches? We need to play Rumikub (it's one of my favs).

Allred Family said...

Okay - I'm challenged, I admit it! What's a tag and how do I respond to it?
Mom

Chersten said...

Hi mom - when you are tagged, you just write the answer to the same things I did. My freind, Jenny, tagged me if you want to look at hers (hickman bunch on my blog list) It has been fun to see everyones response to the tag. Taelor also did one. I am excited to read yours. Love you.